All Your Football Podcasts in One Place
Over the last 18 months or so, I’ve been able to push content out across numerous platforms. I’ve really enjoyed creating various podcasts throughout this time. I set out the five seasons’ worth of podcast content which I hope you enjoy.
- My first season of Done Deal podcasts started with explaining the Nike, New Balance and Liverpool FC High Court dispute.
- Season two included my Talk at Google, speaking about the football industry and my Done Deal book.
- I then launched season three which included two standalone YouTube and podcast courses; The Football Industry Uncovered and How to Build a Career in Sport.
- Over the last six months, myself and Omar from 21st Club have started The Dan & Omar Show where we discuss topical football issues.
- More recently, I have been chatting alongside Ehsen Shah on Clubhouse and speaking with plenty of industry insiders on the way sport really works.
Fundraising Auction for Riverside Youth Club
I’m really proud to be helping Riverside Youth Club create life-changing sports opportunities for some of the mostRead More →
Five Key Takeaways from the Post-Brexit FA Work Permit Rules
1. The Basics: The previous Governing Body Endorsement (GBE)Read More →
An Insider's Guide to Football Contracts, Multi-Million Pound Transfers and Premier League Big Business Insightful, enlightening and thought-provoking, leading Premier League lawyer Daniel Geey lifts the lid on the inner workings of modern football.
Whether it is a manager being sacked, the signing of a new star player, television rights negotiations, player misconduct or multi-million-pound club takeovers, lawyers remain at the heart of all football business dealings. Written by leading Premier League lawyer Daniel Geey, who has dealt with all these incidents first hand, this highly accessible book explores the issues – from pitch to boardroom – that shape the modern game and how these impact leagues, clubs, players and fans.Buy Book