Top Ten Shared Blogs of 2014
As 2014 comes to an end, I set out my top ten blogs of 2014. Many thanks for reading the blogs and for sharing them.
- Football Amortisation: Chelsea’s large Luiz Profit
- The FIFA Suarez Ban Explained
- My Top Ten Tips to Understand Third Party Investment
- The Premier League Wage Cap: A well Kept Secret?
- Buy-Out and Release Clauses in Football Contracts: The Basics
- Suarez, Barcelona and Liverpool’s Potential £70+ Transfer Profit
- The Curious Case of the Liverpool Everton Derby Fixture
- The Six Second Vine, Football Broadcasting and the Premier League
- UEFA and its Amended Home-Grown Player Rule
- UEFA’s New Financial Fair Play Settlement Provisions
MY TOP FIVE 2019 BOOK, BLOG AND PODCAST EPISODES
BOOKS 1. Hit Makers by Derek Thompson: Derek has this amazing ability to tell brilliantly interesting entertainmentRead More →
Luck is Where Preparation Meets Opportunity: Some Notes on My Career Journey
This blog piece is long overdue. I set myself a challenge to write a more career focused blog as I’ve spoken on a numberRead More →
Should Players Pay Their Own Agents…? It Would Cost Premier League Clubs £166m A Year!
I’ve teamed up with top football tax adviser Rhys Linnell to have a look at agents fees: are they out of control, whatRead More →
An Insider's Guide to Football Contracts, Multi-Million Pound Transfers and Premier League Big Business Insightful, enlightening and thought-provoking, leading Premier League lawyer Daniel Geey lifts the lid on the inner workings of modern football.
Whether it is a manager being sacked, the signing of a new star player, television rights negotiations, player misconduct or multi-million-pound club takeovers, lawyers remain at the heart of all football business dealings. Written by leading Premier League lawyer Daniel Geey, who has dealt with all these incidents first hand, this highly accessible book explores the issues – from pitch to boardroom – that shape the modern game and how these impact leagues, clubs, players and fans.Buy Book