Top Ten Shared Blogs of 2014
As 2014 comes to an end, I set out my top ten blogs of 2014. Many thanks for reading the blogs and for sharing them.
- Football Amortisation: Chelsea’s large Luiz Profit
- The FIFA Suarez Ban Explained
- My Top Ten Tips to Understand Third Party Investment
- The Premier League Wage Cap: A well Kept Secret?
- Buy-Out and Release Clauses in Football Contracts: The Basics
- Suarez, Barcelona and Liverpool’s Potential £70+ Transfer Profit
- The Curious Case of the Liverpool Everton Derby Fixture
- The Six Second Vine, Football Broadcasting and the Premier League
- UEFA and its Amended Home-Grown Player Rule
- UEFA’s New Financial Fair Play Settlement Provisions
Fundraising Auction for Riverside Youth Club
I’m really proud to be helping Riverside Youth Club create life-changing sports opportunities for some of the mostRead More →
Five Key Takeaways from the Post-Brexit FA Work Permit Rules
1. The Basics: The previous Governing Body Endorsement (GBE)Read More →
An Insider's Guide to Football Contracts, Multi-Million Pound Transfers and Premier League Big Business Insightful, enlightening and thought-provoking, leading Premier League lawyer Daniel Geey lifts the lid on the inner workings of modern football.
Whether it is a manager being sacked, the signing of a new star player, television rights negotiations, player misconduct or multi-million-pound club takeovers, lawyers remain at the heart of all football business dealings. Written by leading Premier League lawyer Daniel Geey, who has dealt with all these incidents first hand, this highly accessible book explores the issues – from pitch to boardroom – that shape the modern game and how these impact leagues, clubs, players and fans.Buy Book